Important changes and development
Established the company on 11 June to import shrimp feed from Taiwan and raise black tiger shrimp.
Began producing shrimp feed for local distribution and processed frozen products for export and reduce import of aquatic animal feed.
Converted to public company limited in February to sell common shares to raise capital from the general public and in September was approved to list the common shares in the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
Expanded fish feed production capacity at the Petchaburi factory and increased shareholding proportion in SMP Food Products Co., Ltd. by 11.43% to 21.43%.
Reduced par value of common share from 10 baht to 1 baht and increased registered capital to accommodate warrant conversion to common shares by the company’s directors and its staffs.
Cease production of fish feed at the Samut Songkram factory to shift production to the Phetchaburi factory.
Awarded certification on environmental management standards system ISO 14001:2015 from Euro Veritas Certification (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Invested 100% in Thai D Meter Co., Ltd. to sell raw materials for producing animal feed.
- Open a research and development center for aquatic animal feed at Samut Songkram Province to conduct research and development on food and specimen of economic aquatic animals.
- Appointed ACM Pitthaporn Glinfueng as the Chairman of the Board.
- In July, opened a new animal feed factory in Songkhla.
- In August, signed an agreement as contract manufacturer of pet food jointly with Nutrix PCL.
- Appointed Mr. Kittiphat Chollavudhi as the Chief Executive Officer.
- Reduce shareholding proportion in Thai Luxe Food Products Co., Ld. (presently NPP Food Service Co., Ltd.) to 55% and Nippon Pack (Thailand) PCL holds the balance 45% (of paid-up capital).
- Established a new associate company, namely, NPP Food Incorporation Co., Ltd. to manage the A &W restaurant. The company holds 45% in the company and Nippon Pack (Thailand) PCL, 55% (of paid-up capital).
- Towards end of December 2015, the company’s BOD had approved to invest in the geothermal electricity generating project which is anticipated to generate revenues in 2016.
- In January, Khun Arporn Seniprakornkrai resigned from the directorship position.
- In March, the company invested in 1 geothermal electricity generating project in Beppu, Oita Province via SNS Power Co., Ltd. (SNS Power).
- In February, invested in wind turbine electricity generating project at Aomori, Japan totaling 5 projects.
- In March, invested in wind turbine electricity generating project at Aomori, Japan totaling 1 project.
- In April, approved to issuance and offering of debenture within the limit of 2,000 million baht.
- In April, the Board appointed Dr Pongrak Jindasombatcharoen and Police Lieutenant Colonel Thienrath vichiensan as directors.
- In May, Dr. Denchai Akkradejdechachai resigned from his capacity as the Chairman of the Audit Committee but retain his executive director position and Police Lieutenant Colonel Thienrath Vichiensan replaces him as the Chairman of the Audit Committee.
- In July, Khun Patcharada Juthapratheep resigned from the position of Vice President – Accounting & Finance Division and was re-appointed as Vice President – Office of the Secretary to the Board of Director and the company appointed Khun Suwit Wannasirisook as her replacement.
- In July, issue and sell debenture amounting 260.5 million baht.
- In August, Khun Kittiphat Chollavudhi resigned from the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO), a director, Managing Director and a director in all subsidiaries. The company then appointed General Chaowarit Prapajit as acting CEO and appointed Khun Suwit Wannasirisook to assume the position of company director, Managing Director and directors of subsidiaries in place of Khun Kittiphat Chollavudhi
- In August, the company enter into share purchase agreement and control authority in Fino Binary Power Plant Limited Liability Company (FINO) (Japanese juristic entity) which operates 2 geothermal electricity generating plants.
- In September 2017 the company enter into share purchase agreement and control authority in 4 companies as follow
- Beppu Tsurumi Onsen Geothermal Power Station No. 1 Liaison Company (BEPPU) (Japanese juristic entity) which operates 2 geothermal electricity generating plants.
- NIS Binary Power Plant Limited Liability Company (NIS) (Japanese juristic entity) which operates 2 geothermal electricity generating plants.
- Dual Energy Binary – Power Plant No. 1 Limited Liability Company (DUAL) (Japanese juristic entity).which operates 2 geothermal electricity generating plants.
- Lena Power Station No. 1 Limited Liability Company (LENA) (Japanese juristic entity) which operates 2 geothermal electricity generating plants.
- In September, General Chaowarit Prapajit resigned from his position as deputy Chairman of the Board but retained his directorship position. Also appointed DR. Pongrak Jindasombatcharoen to the deputy Chairman of the Board position and appointed General Chaowarit Prapajit as the company’s CEO.
- In October, invested in P Green Energy Co., Ltd. (a Japanese juristic entity established in Japan).
- In November, repaid principal of a debenture totaling 500 million baht (not include interest) (please refer to the issuance and offering of debenture on 18 February 2016 of 500 million baht).
- In December, approved to invest in 9 geothermal electricity generating projects at Beppu, Oita Province, Japan.
Built aquatic animal feed factory and the factory to process frozen shrimp at Samut Songkram Province.
Add fish feed production line and was awarded an outstanding company for export of agricultural industry products in 1993.
Ceased the production of processed frozen food due to economic recession in the country.
Open a new factory in Petchaburi Province to produce aquatic animal feed and move shrimp feed production to the new factory. Invested up to 10% in SMP Food Products Co., Ltd. which produces processed frozen shrimp for local and overseas distribution.
Awarded the quality standards certification system ISO 9002 from UKAS, United Kingdom. The factory is the first of its kind in Thailand to have been certified under ISO 9002.
Awarded the quality standards certifications system ISO 9001:2000 from UKAS, United Kingdom and the shrimp feed factory was awarded the quality standard certification system GMP and HACCP from the Department of Livestock Development which is the first shrimp feed factory in Thailand to have received certifications from 2 systems and also received Q Mark certification from the Department of Livestock Development.
The fish feed factory in Phetchaburi received quality standards for production system by GMP and HACCP from the Department of Livestock Development resulting in the company having received certifications on complete production system.
Awarded quality certification system standards ISO 9001:2008 and changed the company’s logo for sustainable development. The new logo reflects step by step progress towards the ultimate success, paying attention to the environment and the society.
- Increase registered capital to accommodate warrant conversion to common shares by the existing shareholders, company’s directors and its staffs and to accommodate the issuance of Taiwan Depository Receipts: TDRs.
- Began the aquatic animal hatchery business.
- Awarded the Best Performing Company title and the senior management was awarded ‘outstanding management’ and are eligible to compete for the title “CEO Awards” in the SET AWARDS 2011 organized by the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
- Increased shareholding proportion in SMP Food Products Co., Ltd. by 74.97% to 96.43% and changed the status from associate to subsidiary.
- Increased the proportion of shareholding in SMP Food Products Co., Ltd. to 97.79% and changed the name to Thai Luxe Food Products Co., Ltd. (presently MPP Food Service Co., Ltd.).
- Awarded certification on standards system ISO/IECT 17025:2005 from the Department of Science Service with the scope on protein and fat in order to gain trust and creditability in the test outcome produced by the company’s operating room.
- In January, the extraordinary shareholder meeting approved to issue debenture within the limit of 1,500,000,000 baht.
- In February, the company invested in the common shares of ACAP Advisory PCL (“ACAP”) in the value not exceeding 280 million baht and the company entered into an agreement to rent the People Park Project Onnut which is a home office project totaling 8 units for the rental period of 18 years to develop the pet food business to become PET CENTER or comprehensive service center for pet lovers (at the present the People Park project is in the middle of construction and the company shall begin to pay rent upon occupying the place).
- In February, established T Luxe Power Co., Ltd., a Thai juristic entity. The company holds 100% share of its registered capital of 100,000,000 baht.
- In April, established T Luxe Investment Co., Ltd., a Mauritius-based juristic entity with registered capital of USD 10,000.- 100% owned by T Luxe Power Co., Ltd., then established T Luxe Holding Co., Ltd., a Hong Kong-based juristic entity with registered capital of USD 10,000.-, 100% owned by T Luxe Investment Co., Ltd. to invest in the geothermal electricity generating business.
- In May, the company acquired the business (4 geothermal electricity generating units) from PPSN Co., Ltd., a Japanese juristic entity.
- In June, 2 geothermal electricity generating units began to commercially generate revenues (COD) and the company bought the business from Sumo Power Co., Ltd. (SUMO), a Japanese juristic entity which owns 8 units of geothermal electricity generating units.
- Furthermore, the company entered into a new agreement involving contract manufacturing of pet food jointly with Nutrix PCL.
- In July, the company sold all the shares in Thai Luxe Food Products Co., Ltd. and in NPP Food Incorporation Co., Ltd. to Nippon Pack (Thailand) PCL.
- In August, the company entered into a joint venture with Setouchi Natural Energy Co., Ltd. (Setouchi) via PPSN Co., Ltd. (PPSN) by establishing a new company, namely, M Luxe Energy Co., Ltd. (M-LUXE), a Japanese juristic entity. PPSN holds 25% in M-Luxe whereas Setouchi holds 75% of its registered capital of 10 million yen.
- Towards year end, PPSN established Otoyama Co., Ltd. (100% owned by PPSN) and SUMO established S Power Co., Ltd. and SNS Power Co., Ltd. (100% owned by SUMO) applied to seek approval to manage the existing electricity generating projects.